As many as 19 swimmers took to the Grand Lake waters on Saturday, Aug. 17, in a long-distance race that benefitted Grand County Hospice Care. Diehard swimmers started at Point Park on one shore and swam to the town’s kayak dock at the town’s beachfront. Sioux Kuglitsch of Tabernash took first place, followed by Cindy Hajost of Great Falls, Va., second, and Dee Bartlett of Tabernash, third. The youngest racer was 13-year-old Tieler Yohn, who was sponsored by Excel Energy.
Tabernash woman wins long-distance Grand Lake swim race
Trending in: Crime
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Winter Park Mountain Lodge drug bust suspect arrested
- ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
- Scam alert update: T-shirt company did have an agreement with MPHS coach
- $500,000 missing from county building dept.