US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Crime
- High speed chase suspect appears in Court
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement
- Court proceedings start for suspect in county embezzlement-case
- Man who struck family in Grand Lake Fourth of July highway accident sentenced to one year in jail
- Authorities investigate injury accident near City Market in Granby