US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Photo: Granby Fire responds to chimney fire
- ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
- Sheriff: Investigation lags due to mismanaged building dept. records
- Scam alert update: T-shirt company did have an agreement with MPHS coach