US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Man fatally shot by Grand County deputy identified
- Shots fired at Granby-area King Mountain Ranch, police still in pursuit of suspect
- Police dogs receive special protective vests
- Winter Park Mountain Lodge drug bust suspect arrested