U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement
- Man who struck family in Grand Lake Fourth of July highway accident sentenced to one year in jail
- Hot Sulphur Springs shooting investigation continues, little new details
- Hot Sulphur Springs Hotel where Grand County deputy fatally shot man owned by deputy DA, officer
- Sheriff: Investigation lags due to mismanaged building dept. records