U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Man fatally shot by Grand County deputy identified
- Shots fired at Granby-area King Mountain Ranch, police still in pursuit of suspect
- Police dogs receive special protective vests
- Winter Park Mountain Lodge drug bust suspect arrested