U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Photo: Granby Fire responds to chimney fire
- ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
- Scam alert update: T-shirt company did have an agreement with MPHS coach
- Sheriff: Investigation lags due to mismanaged building dept. records