The Colorado Department of Transportation announced that U.S.40 over Berthoud Pass will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 to 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, due to adverse conditions and avalanche potential.
ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Berthoud Pass avalanche system delayed until 2015
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement
- Masked man in white van attempts to pick up children, still at large
- Prisoner escapes from Grand County Jail
- Hot Sulphur Springs Hotel where Grand County deputy fatally shot man owned by deputy DA, officer