The Colorado Department of Transportation announced that U.S.40 over Berthoud Pass will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 to 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, due to adverse conditions and avalanche potential.
ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
Trending in: Crime
- Former Grand County Building Dept. employee arrested for embezzlement
- Man who struck family in Grand Lake Fourth of July highway accident sentenced to one year in jail
- Hot Sulphur Springs shooting investigation continues, little new details
- Hot Sulphur Springs Hotel where Grand County deputy fatally shot man owned by deputy DA, officer
- Sheriff: Investigation lags due to mismanaged building dept. records