Checks discovered at County Admin Building on May 6
May 6, 2016
On May 6 the Grand County Sheriff's Office was contacted by county officials regarding several checks that had just been discovered at the County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
According to a press release issued on Friday afternoon by the Grand County Sheriff's Office: "These checks are believed to be related to a prior case involving the Grand County Building Department."
However, the checks has not been confirmed. The checks in question have been turned over to the Sheriff's Office for further review to determine if additional investigation is warranted.
All inquiries should be directed to Grand County Sheriff, Brett Schroetlin email@example.com or 970-725- 3343.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Charges filed in third trespassing-related case for Cliff Anderson
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Parker Seeman pleads guilty
- Menacing moose tranquilized, removed from Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Building booms: Development back on track for county after years-long lull
- Grand Ditch leak causes trail flooding in RMNP
- ‘Fear of change’ biggest hurdle for growth, says new chamber director
- SING THEM BLUES: Blues from the Top Festival returns this weekend to Winter Park
- Memorial Service: Donna Childress