Grand County police blotter, Nov. 7-8
November 10, 2016
2:24 p.m. A mutual aid request was received for a search and rescue mission in Meeker for a lost hunter.
6:07 p.m. Car versus deer on US Highway 40 near Wolford Reservoir. Requesting road kill permit.
7:50 p.m. A possible election fraud was called into dispatch from the Grand County Justice Center. A man just got out of prison sent his ballot in to vote. He was eligible at the time he mailed his ballot, however, later he was on parole which made him ineligible at the time they processed his ballot, said Grand County Sheriff's Office. Lt. Mayer. No crime.
11:50 a.m. A white Rolls Royce was pulled over in Tabernash for swerving and not maintaining minimum speed.
12:08 p.m. A vehicle slid of the road and hit a guardrail on US Highway 40 in Winter Park. The airbag deployed and there was a dog in the car at the time.
7:55 p.m. A bartender was assaulted in a Fraser restaurant.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Public safety briefs: Craig man dies after rollover accident west of Kremmling
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Winter Park man charged with criminal trespassing Monday
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Parker Seeman pleads guilty