Center opens additional facilities to public
September 8, 2016
Grand Lake Center will host a Ribbon Cutting on Tuesday Sept. 13 where they will officially open their fitness center with two rooms equipped with cardiovascular equipment and a weight room.
Additionally, the Sheriff's office moved their Grand Lake office from the town building into the Grand Lake Center, said Steph Wall, Facilitator for the Grand Lake Center Implementation Committee.
Grand Lake Center offers Wi-Fi and a business center. It is also a facility for exercise with an indoor walking track and gym time, she said.
The center is open to the public.
The fee structure includes day-use passes punch cards, monthly and annual memberships options.
In the future they hope to add fitness and art classes, music lessons and after school programs.
They also hope to start a volunteer program so people can work for passes using volunteer credits.
The ribbon cutting event starts at 6 p.m. and refreshments will be served.
View information about the center on their Facebook page: Grand Lake Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Building booms: Development back on track for county after years-long lull
- Grand Ditch leak causes trail flooding in RMNP
- ‘Fear of change’ biggest hurdle for growth, says new chamber director
- SING THEM BLUES: Blues from the Top Festival returns this weekend to Winter Park
- Memorial Service: Donna Childress