Gary Key, Sam Osborne kick off music at Cooper Creek in WP
June 30, 2016
Local favorite Gary Key, also known as The Walking Jukebox, and Sam Osborne will kick off this summer's Music on the Square from 6 to 8 p.m., Friday, July 1 at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
Sam and Gary, also known as OK are both full-time musicians who come together a few times a year to perform for audiences everywhere, as a duo. Gary is from Winter Park, where he plays full time and Sam is from Tampa, Fla., also playing music full time.
When Sam and Gary come together, it's an unbelievable combination of voice, playing and entertaining. Their repertoire includes more than 700 songs and they prefer to do all requests rather than play from a song list.
They are known not only for their live music but also for their ability to entertain their audiences. Both sing lead vocals, harmony and trade off on 6-string and bass, and when Gary throws in some harmonica, the sound really grabs you.
The series is free and open to all ages.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Building booms: Development back on track for county after years-long lull
- Grand Ditch leak causes trail flooding in RMNP
- ‘Fear of change’ biggest hurdle for growth, says new chamber director
- SING THEM BLUES: Blues from the Top Festival returns this weekend to Winter Park
- Memorial Service: Donna Childress