GCCA annual Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser at Sagebrush
September 13, 2016
Grand County Council on Aging (GCCA), the transportation solution for seniors and the disabled, will be holding their annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 21 at the Sagebrush BBQ & Grill in Grand Lake.
The cost is $10 per person and includes unlimited spaghetti, meatballs, salad, garlic bread and a non-alcoholic beverage. People of all ages are welcome to come and enjoy this delicious, affordable feast. Tickets will be sold at the door. All proceeds go to GCCA.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Grand County news briefs: Sulphur Trails project plans released by Forest Service
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)