GCCA annual Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser at Sagebrush
September 13, 2016
Grand County Council on Aging (GCCA), the transportation solution for seniors and the disabled, will be holding their annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser from 5 to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 21 at the Sagebrush BBQ & Grill in Grand Lake.
The cost is $10 per person and includes unlimited spaghetti, meatballs, salad, garlic bread and a non-alcoholic beverage. People of all ages are welcome to come and enjoy this delicious, affordable feast. Tickets will be sold at the door. All proceeds go to GCCA.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law