LEGO @ the Library, Bessie Minor Swift Foundation grant
October 4, 2016
LEGO @ the Granby Library will be held every other week from 1-3 p.m. beginning Friday, October 7 in the children's room . If you're a great LEGO builder or a first timer, this is the place for you.
The program is open to anyone interested and there is no need to sign up. Children and parents are encouraged to build, design, create objects, buildings, bridges, whatever they can imagine.
Heidi McNinch will be on-hand to help or guide those who need encouragement and she has created some samples that can be copied or viewed as starting points. Participants can work on their own creations or build as a team.
Fraser Valley Library also has a LEGO @ the Library program which meets at 5 p.m. on the 2nd Wednesday afternoon of each month.
Kremmling Library's LEGO program begins in November.
The library will provide the LEGOs, while the kids provide the imagination!
LEGOs and LEGO books are provided to the Granby and Kremmling Libraries by a grant from the Bessie Minor Swift Foundation. However, GCLD libraries can always use more! If you have any Legos to spare, please consider donating them.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike