The Grand Lake Community House has a baby grand
May 28, 2016
Mike and Penny Brown of Grand Lake recently donated a baby grand piano to the Grand Lake Community House. They responded to a Facebook post from local musician, Peggy Mann who wrote about a need for a baby grand piano at the facility in Grand Lake that has been used for group meetings, fundraisers and musical performances.
"It couldn't be just any old piano," Mann wrote. "It had to be in perfect condition so that it could be used by the best."
In less than two weeks a beautiful 1976 walnut baby grand was donated by the Browns.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning