Tops of the Rockies helps fund Children’s reading programs
July 8, 2016
The annual Tops of the Rockies is set to take place starting at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 9 at the Grand Lake Yacht Club. This exciting fundraising gala, sponsored by the Friends of the Grand County Library, features great wines, delicious appetizers and live music in a beautiful setting at the historic Grand Lake Yacht Club, right on the shores of beautiful Grand Lake.
For this festive event, businesses or individuals use their design expertise and unique, artistic items to create tabletops that will be up for live auction during the evening. New this year – an African Safari for two will be available to bid on. The bidding gets fast and furious for these distinctively designed pieces. In addition, there is a crowd-pleasing silent auction.
"We are especially grateful to the Grand Lake Yacht Club for donating the use of this iconic location for this important fundraiser," said Connie Graham, Tops coordinator.
"This is a wonderful evening you won't want to miss."
Reservations are $55 in advance and $65 at the door and can be made by going to the Friends website, http://www.friendsofgrandcountylibrary.org, or by inquiring at any library branch.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer