What do you think?
November 22, 2016
Locals Adrianna, Sienna and January Clark look on as their friend Matylda Rozewicz tries on a head band with help from business owner Amanda Rosenfried during the 18th annual Holiday Artisan Fair held at Grand Park Recreation Center in Fraser on Saturday, November 19. Vendor fees from this event benefit Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation District youth programs.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King