Grand County commissioners to hear marijuana permit request
July 1, 2016
The Grand County commissioners will conduct a public hearing regarding a special use permit for a marijuana cultivation facility near Granby.
The board will consider the application on Tuesday, July 22, in the Grand County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
The Grand County Planning Commission denied a special use permit for the same applicant, Kevin Speier, during its July 9 meeting.
Speier had applied for a special use permit to grow recreational marijuana in the former Mountain Parks Electric warehouse building north of the intersection of U.S. Highway 40 and U.S. Highway 34.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Marijuana
- Brian Ward, who died in Highway 9 crash, was commercial pilot, devoted husband
- Missing Aspen couple found dead below Capitol Peak summit
- Dollar General adding location in Granby
- Grand County police blotter: Bear ‘wreaks havoc’ in Fraser; suspicious yellow bag at church
- UPDATE: No growth on Corral Creek blaze as firefighters make progress