Ann E. Swanson Bramble, 93, Wheat Ridge; wife of the late Jack Bramble; mother of Larry Bramble, Joan (Don) Schulz and Judy (Robert) Peterson; Grandmother of Cassidi Brickner, Dustin Peterson, Jennifer Cleveland and Chris Cleveland; Great-Grandmother of Jack Paterra and Levi Brickner. Memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. on June 1, at Olinger Crown Hill Pavilion of Reflections. Memorial contributions may be made to American Stroke Association, honor.americanheart.org/goto/Ann_E_Bramble.
Obituary: Ann E. Bramble, Sept. 17, 1920 - May 12, 2014
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- Obituary: Robert Terry Beeson, March 19, 1945 - July 3, 2014
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton