Randy Whitney, 54, of Fraser, Colo., passed away June 13, 2013. Randy’s great love of the outdoors and the mountains will always be his defining character. He is survived by his wife, Sue, sons Ben Fernandez of Castle Rock, CO, Steven Stratton Fraser, CO, daughter Ellie (Shane) Cox of Vinton, IO, adopted daughter Rene (Guy) Weishaupt of Fraser, CO, mother Mary Ann Whitney of Castle Rock, CO, his brothers Shawn (Trudy) and Greg (Tori) Whitney of Littleton, CO, his sister Melissa (Toby) Cromwell of Sedalia, CO, granddaughters Nicole and Erin Cox of Vinton, IO, and many nieces, nephews and friends who considered him family.
Obituary: Randy Whitney, 1959-2013
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- Obituary: Shane Preston Beaty, June 2, 1967 - March 8, 2014
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Obituary: Robert Terry Beeson, March 19, 1945 - July 3, 2014