Gary William Russell, 1962-2013, of Kremmling, passed away Sept. 8, 2013, at Kremmling Memorial Hospital with his children and ex-wife by his side. He is survived by three kids Terry William Russell of Grand Lake, married to Jennifer (Holliman) Russell, and son Ian Holliman, Christopher Allan Russell of Kremmling, Brandi Jessica Harms of Kremmling,who is married to Gary Harms, and his son William James Harms. He owned Larry’s Towing of Granby for 2 or 3 years. Memorial Service will be held at 1 p.m. on Oct. 5, 2013, at Kremmling Community Church. Go to www.grandcountymortuary.com for more information.
Gary William Russell
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’
- Obituary: Lindyn Renee Fasso, June 7, 1950 - June 3, 2014