US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Thomas Waldow, 1964 - April 7, 2014
- Obituary: Clancy, Jan. 5, 1965 - March 10, 2014
- Robert Gorman, 1942 - 2014
- Obituary: Traci Brammer, July 19, 1971 - March 9, 2014
- Obituary: Richard J. Holzwarth 1928-2014