US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Lewis Joseph McGrath
- Obituary: Elizabeth Jane Munro
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’
- Obituary: Lindyn Renee Fasso, June 7, 1950 - June 3, 2014