US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- Obituary: Robert Terry Beeson, March 19, 1945 - July 3, 2014
- Obituary: Shane Preston Beaty, June 2, 1967 - March 8, 2014
- Dr. Robert Haviland Holzworth May 2014