US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: George Stewart Edwards, Oct. 31, 1936 - April 16, 2014
- Obituary: Kimberly Kay Mahana, 1965-2014
- Obituary: Doris Irene Woods, March 20, 1929 - Jan. 18, 2014
- Obituary: Nichole D Everhart, 1977- 2014
- Obituary: Thomas Waldow, 1964 - April 7, 2014