U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Lewis Joseph McGrath
- Obituary: Elizabeth Jane Munro
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’
- Obituary: Robert Terry Beeson, March 19, 1945 - July 3, 2014