James joins his beloved wife Bonnie in heaven. He played music for years around here. He loved to make people smile, he was gentle and reached out to those in need. Beside him was his dog Petey. For all of you who knew him, you may join us at 2 p.m. on Dec. 7 at the Kremmling Community Church. Surviving are his children Chris, Joe, Bobby, Mandy, April, Danielle and three daughters in other states. Lots of grandkids. Thank you all and God bless.
James Matheson March 23,1947- Nov. 25, 2013
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Don Bradley Bruns
- Obituary: Jonathan Roger Mathern
- Obituary: Jeffrey John Cory
- Obituary: Cecil Wayne Williams, June 10, 1935 - May 18, 2014
- Obituary: Charles Wesley “Skip” McClelland