Norma Albright, 82, of Grand Lake passed away Dec. 4, 2013. Norma was born June 9,1931, in Mankins Texas, to Dewey and Emma Orms. She was the middle of five children. Her sister JoAnn Clark still resides in Midland Texas. She moved to Denver in the early ‘50’s as an oil secretary. She married Wally Albright on June 15, 1956, and raised one son, Todd. Her interests included quilting, playing bridge, and church activities. She was also known by family and friends as a fantastic cook. Memorial service is pending. www.grandcountymortuary.com.
NORMA ALBRIGHT June 9, 1931 - December 4, 2013
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Obituary: Shane Preston Beaty, June 2, 1967 - March 8, 2014