Richard James Adamson, 82, a 30-year resident of Granby, Colo., died Dec. 30, 2013, at his home. He was born in Los Angeles, Calif., and attended high school in Denver. He also attended the University of Colorado and UCLA. He served in combat in the U.S. Marine Corps in the Korean War. He is survived by his son David Adlai Adamson of Boulder, Colo., and his daughter Leah Sue Sullivan of Coal Creek Canyon, Colo. We will miss his great humor and intelligence and his considerable generosity and compassion. In deference to his wishes, there will be no memorial service. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in his name to The Salvation Army. Grand County Mortuary and Crematory.
Obituary: Richard James Adamson, 1931 - 2013
Trending in: Obituaries
- Obituary: Bruce Alan Lang
- Obituary: Francis Warren Rempel
- A no more devoted Beatle’s fan than Ben Wharton
- Obituary: Lindyn Renee Fasso, June 7, 1950 - June 3, 2014
- Grand Lake, Winter Park restaurateur Dougal ‘gave to everyone he met’