Obituary: John E. Steineck
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo., passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep. He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo.
John and Shirley enjoyed their time living in Grand Lake. They lived there from 1991 to 2003. They attended Mass at St. Anne Catholic Church.
In lieu of flowers, the family would encourage donations to be made in his memory, to the Alzheimer's Association. Checks can be mailed to their address at: 416 Peterson Street Fort Collins, Co 80524.
Trending In: Obituaries
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet