Obituary: John E. Steineck,
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo. passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John H. Steineck and Hildegard Steineck and his adored daughter, Cynthia Steineck.
He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his sister Marion Best (Joe) and Don Steineck (Mary Ann), his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo. He is also survived by 10 grandchildren, Kendra, Clinton, Michael, Janelle, Brenton, Calvin, Mitchell, Hannah, Brian and Daniel. Four great grandchildren, Avila, Giabella, Ayden
Trending In: Obituaries
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet