Obituary: John E. Steineck,
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo. passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John H. Steineck and Hildegard Steineck and his adored daughter, Cynthia Steineck.
He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his sister Marion Best (Joe) and Don Steineck (Mary Ann), his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo. He is also survived by 10 grandchildren, Kendra, Clinton, Michael, Janelle, Brenton, Calvin, Mitchell, Hannah, Brian and Daniel. Four great grandchildren, Avila, Giabella, Ayden
Trending In: Obituaries
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire