Obituary: Lockhart 1924-2015
June 7, 2016
Dorothy Lockhart, age 91, passed peacefully at LifeCare Center of Evergreen.
A 60+ year Grand County resident, Dorothy will be greatly missed by her family and the many friends she made over the years.
Dorothy is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Gary and Alice Nordloh, two sons-in-law, Frank Fraser and Skip Mosman, 2 granddaughters (Dianna's daughters) Tammy and Mark Weiser and Kimberly and Justin Pretti, and four great grandchildren, Brittany and Katherine Weiser and Dillon and Peyton Pretti. She is preceded in death by her parents Louie and Louise Wilkin, her husband Jack Lockhart and her daughter Dianna Fraser Mosman.
A graveside burial service will be held at 10:30 a.m., Saturday June 11 in the Grand Lake Cemetery, Grand Lake, Colo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water