US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Opinion
- Same-sex marriage a ‘race to the bottom’
- Colorado AG should stop fighting same-sex marriage
- Letter: Liberals have a lot of nerve talking about truth
- Letter: Letter about homosexuals rife with ignorance
- Letter: Kremmling Chamber director didn’t understand community