US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Opinion
- My View: Shameless, deceptive ads flood Colorado
- Central View: The cover-up begins to unravel
- Friday library closures hurt Kremmling too
- Letter of Thanks: Emergency room patient commends Middle Park Medical
- Letter: Deep-seated cause of voter apathy is disenfranchisement