US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Opinion
- Friday Report: Should we quit Frackin’ around?
- Russia’s unintended Ukrainian fallout
- Election 2016: saints, sinners and savables
- Letter of Thanks: Grand County Veterans Office
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided