US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Opinion
- Letter: A few conservative suggestions
- Letter: Let those who benefit pay for public transit
- Letter: Defining libertarians
- Lawsuits, ignorance threaten Obamacare
- Students of essay contest share why they choose to be tobacco free