US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Opinion
- Was water letter science or politics?
- Deputy dampens parade enthusiasm
- Use common sense on Fraser River Trail
- Letter: Grand County Commissioner James Newberry responds to mileage allegations
- Kremmling Chamber director reluctantly resigns