It’s a rare occurrence to witness the official opening of a new bridge spanning the Colorado River. On Saturday, Nov. 9, Hot Sulphur Springs and bridge project officials gathered at the foot of the bridge for a ribbon-cutting ceremony, during which Hot Sulphur Springs Mayor Hershal Deputy and general contractor Andy Miller thanked the long list of people who have helped to see the decade-long project to its completion. The bridge connects the town of Hot Sulphur Springs near the ballfields and park to park trails and frisbee golf at Pioneer Park on the other side of the Colorado River. The Sky-Hi News captured the moment in this video.
- Grand County Commissioners announce benefits from pact with Denver Water
- Crosby named Colorado’s John D. Hart ‘Wildlife Officer of the Year’
- Letter: Supposed boycott on Juniper Library is misguided
- Winter Park on single track for summer activities
- Letter: Lake Granby hasn’t been getting its fair share of stocked fish