Opening weekend rocks WP Resort
June 14, 2016
Trail conditions were great Saturday at Trestle Bike Park. Beautiful weather brought a great turnout for the park, the Epic Singletrack Hill Climb, and other base activities such as the alpine slide, human maze, and climbing wall.
Biking was not the only activity enjoyed. The alpine slide was busy all day, Despite the number of riders in attendance the trails were not crowded. The Trestle trail crew did a great job of opening enough runs to disperse riders appropriately. There were trails for all levels of riders from greens to double blacks.
New trails are opening up constantly as the trail crew continues to work hard. Trestle Bike Shop has a great selection of rentals and demos, many of them brand new for 2016. The bike park is currently open every day 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Twilight hours (Wednesday and Friday from 4-7 p.m.) begin June 15.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Brian Ward, who died in Highway 9 crash, was commercial pilot, devoted husband
- Missing Aspen couple found dead below Capitol Peak summit
- Dollar General adding location in Granby
- Grand County police blotter: Bear ‘wreaks havoc’ in Fraser; suspicious yellow bag at church
- UPDATE: No growth on Corral Creek blaze as firefighters make progress