October 5, 2016
Paul Bruchez (right), from Kremmling, helps a disabled US Veteran fly fish on the Colorado River near Parshall on Sunday, September 2. Eight Veterans with cancer from Colorado and Wyoming participated in this weekend long retreat hosted by the Bar Lazy J ranch. The retreat was funded jointly by Reel Recovery (www.reelrecovery.org) and Project Healing Waters (www.projecthealingwaters.org) and is an effort to help individuals deal with both their disabilities and their cancer.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer