Weekly women’s bike ride
June 1, 2016
Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. meet at a different trailhead in Grand County for an all-women community bike ride. This year's leader is Christina Russell. All riders and skill levels are welcome. Before the ride, the group will break into at least two groups.
Like the Grand County Womens' Mountain Bikers page on Facebook to get the lowdown on the weekly ride and to see photos of the group.
The weekly rides continue until October.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning