Weekly women’s bike ride
June 1, 2016
Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. meet at a different trailhead in Grand County for an all-women community bike ride. This year's leader is Christina Russell. All riders and skill levels are welcome. Before the ride, the group will break into at least two groups.
Like the Grand County Womens' Mountain Bikers page on Facebook to get the lowdown on the weekly ride and to see photos of the group.
The weekly rides continue until October.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Grand County news briefs: Sulphur Trails project plans released by Forest Service
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)