The East Grand School District reminds parents about getting their children’s sports physicals/well-child checks before sports season starts. It is a requirement for kids to participate in our athletic program at the high school.
Students’ sports physicals are needed for participation
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- You can thank local agencies for Grand County’s great trails
- Jackie Wright: Movement tempo during strength training
- Trail of the Week: Rogers Pass
- Photo: Practicing for the Colorado Freeride Festival in Winter Park
- Alpine Aerials Gymnastics girls rock at statewide competition