The East Grand School District reminds parents about getting their children’s sports physicals/well-child checks before sports season starts. It is a requirement for kids to participate in our athletic program at the high school.
Students’ sports physicals are needed for participation
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Photo: Summer’s Last Stand
- Park entrance fees waived Sept. 27 in honor of National Public Lands Day
- Middle Park Homecoming kicks off Sept. 29
- Jackie Wright: Partner up for fitness
- Grand County’s favorite fall trails beckon bikers