US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Fraser Valley trail improvements gather steam
- Jackie Wright: Ten essentials of an indoor group cycling class
- High altitude half marathon benefits the Shining Stars Foundation
- Photo: Epic Singletrack Hill Climb at Winter Park Resort
- Check out fun trail features near Winter Park