US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Jackie Wright: Heart rate monitors — a great tracking tool
- Erin O’Connor of Grand Lake signs with Bethany College
- Upcoming high school sports
- Gymnasts make Grand showing at state meet
- Fall a great time for mountain biking around Winter Park