US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Photo: Winter Park Ski Patrol legends
- Upcoming Grand County high school sports, April 18-25
- Grand County high school sports results, April 15-16
- Cycle circuit fun part II
- Cycle circuit fun, part I