US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Jackie Wright: Heart rate monitors — a great tracking tool
- Middle Park hosts cross country meet on tough course
- Upcoming high school sports
- Panthers host cross country meet Sept. 20 near Granby
- Grand County Public Lands Day a time to give back