US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Jackie Wright: Ten essentials of an indoor group cycling class
- Check out fun trail features near Winter Park
- Fraser Valley trail improvements gather steam
- High Country Stampede year-end champions
- Diana Lynn Rau: Who said trail building is easy?