U.S. Highway 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park was closed around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 22, due to snow and freezing conditions on the road. The Colorado Department of Transportation has no estimated time of reopening but will reopen the road once the road is clear and conditions allow for safe travel.
Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park closed due to snow, conditions
Trending in: Sports & Outdoors
- Fraser Valley trail improvements gather steam
- Photo: Epic Singletrack Hill Climb at Winter Park Resort
- Check out fun trail features near Winter Park
- Middle Park drops homecoming game 17-7
- Photo: Bighorn in Rocky Mountain National Park