The Kremmling Board of Trustees passed an ordinance during their regular meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 21, prohibiting all marijuana establishments within town limits. The ordinance passed unanimously with one absence.
Kremmling prohibits marijuana establishments
Trending in: Ticker
- Town candidates answer Sky-Hi questionnaires
- Colo. Supreme Court Justices hear cases at Middle Park High School
- Avalanche kills Fraser resident on Willow Creek Pass
- Goodbye winter, hello summer
- Routt County Sheriff’s Office: Husband says wife killed their son before turning gun on herself