US 34 Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park has reopened as of about 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 19. The road was closed early Thursday morning due to snow and freezing conditions that moved through the area last night, according to the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Trail Ridge Road reopens after freezing conditions
Trending in: Ticker
- Town candidates answer Sky-Hi questionnaires
- Routt County Sheriff’s Office: Husband says wife killed their son before turning gun on herself
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions
- Letter: Letter writer casting stones doesn’t help situation
- Big Meadows Fire slideshow