The Colorado Department of Transportation announced that U.S.40 over Berthoud Pass will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30 to 8 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, due to adverse conditions and avalanche potential.
ROAD UPDATE: Berthoud Pass to close Thursday evening due to adverse conditions
Trending in: Ticker
- Town candidates answer Sky-Hi questionnaires
- Grand County Real Estate Transactions
- Filtering through the confusion of fluoride
- Trains through Grand County detour after floods
- Big Meadows Fire helicopter helps rescue injured climber