Colorado Springs woman dies in Tabernash crash
September 4, 2016
A 36-year-old woman from Colorado Springs died at the scene during a car accident in Tabernash on Saturday, Sept 3.
Her 12-year-old daughter is in critical condition and six-year-old son is in serious condition; both were airlifted to Denver after the crash, according to Public Information Officer for the Sheriff's office, Lt. Dan Mayer.
The other vehicle involved in the accident was a family from out of state. The driver was also airlifted to Denver with a broken leg and possible head injury, and is in stable condition. His wife and children who were in the car all had minor, to no injuries.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Priority
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law