Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Trooper Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of November 25, 2016. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Priority
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer