Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Trooper Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of November 25, 2016. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Priority
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning