Flags to half-staff to honor fallen trooper
November 30, 2016
Gov. John Hickenlooper has ordered flags be lowered to half-staff on Friday, Dec. 2, on all public buildings statewide in memory of Colorado State Patrol Trooper Cody Donahue. Flags should be lowered from sunrise to sunset.
Trooper Donahue, 34, was struck and killed while investigating a crash on I-25 south of Castle Rock on the afternoon of November 25, 2016. He had served as a Colorado State Trooper for 11 years.
He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Priority
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- Granby prepares to open Colorado River section to reservation fishing
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser