Grand County police blotter, Nov. 24-26
November 28, 2016
12:02 a.m. Car versus deer on US Highway 40 in Winter Park. The car left the scene and the deer is in the road blocking the intersection. The deer had a broken leg so it was put down.
12:02 p.m. A resident of Fraser called dispatch to report that someone illegally left trash on their dumpster. The trash that was left had the name of the party on it.
12:50 p.m. A large female Rottweiler with a purple collar has been wandering around Winter Park all morning. The dog is now in custody.
2:11 p.m. Car versus power pole in Winter Park. A towing company is on scene.
10:46 a.m. Pipes burst in a Grand Lake business and the caller needed help shutting off the water. There was extensive damage to the business.
11:08 a.m. Vehicle versus tree with injuries in Kremmling.
8:19 p.m. There were illegal slash piles burning in Tabernash. A Sheriff deputy was on scene.
9:54 p.m. Car versus deer on Highway 9 in Kremmling. No injuries.
1:57 p.m. The East Grand Community Clinic in Winter Park called for a Flight for Life helicopter to transport a patient to Denver. No other details were available.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Priority
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer