Head of the Wolf Regatta, Wolford Reservoir Sunday
September 10, 2016
The annual Head of the Wolf Regatta will be held on Sunday at Wolford Reservoir.
The 5K course will start at 9 a.m. which includes a barbecue after the race. Sponsored by the Frisco Rowing Center and Big Shooters Coffee of Kremmling, Shawn Scholl said the best viewing of the races is the north lookout, a bit north of the main entrance to Wolford Reservoir.
Organizers close about half of the reservoir for the event on Sunday.
Wolford Reservoir is located three miles north of Kremmling on US Highway 40.
Trending In: Priority
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike