Head of the Wolf Regatta, Wolford Reservoir Sunday
September 10, 2016
The annual Head of the Wolf Regatta will be held on Sunday at Wolford Reservoir.
The 5K course will start at 9 a.m. which includes a barbecue after the race. Sponsored by the Frisco Rowing Center and Big Shooters Coffee of Kremmling, Shawn Scholl said the best viewing of the races is the north lookout, a bit north of the main entrance to Wolford Reservoir.
Organizers close about half of the reservoir for the event on Sunday.
Wolford Reservoir is located three miles north of Kremmling on US Highway 40.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Priority
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms
- Love is in the (thin) air: The story of the Cozens and Engel families
- Sun Communities proposes over 1,000 units for new RV park at Shorefox in Granby
- UPDATED: Officials ID man who died in rollover Wednesday morning