Winter Park Resort delays opening until Nov. 23
November 10, 2016
Winter Park Resort announced today they have changed their opening day of the 2016-17 ski/snowboard season to Wednesday, November 23.
“Winter Park Resort is committed to providing the best possible conditions for all skiers and riders. With another successful week of snowmaking combined with an expected change in the weather pattern, Winter Park anticipates the Opening Day experience on November 23 to be consistent with the high expectations to which guests have become accustomed,” the company stated in a press release Thursday, Nov. 10.
Trending In: Priority
- Granby’s Alternate Sources mechanic shop focuses on preventative maintenance
- East Grand considers school resource officer
- News briefs: Colorado Headwates Land Trust welcomes new executive director
- Grand County news briefs: New aerial adventure park to open in Fraser
- East Grand Cubs take top spots at junior high track meet