Winter Park Resort delays opening until Nov. 23
November 10, 2016
Winter Park Resort announced today they have changed their opening day of the 2016-17 ski/snowboard season to Wednesday, November 23.
“Winter Park Resort is committed to providing the best possible conditions for all skiers and riders. With another successful week of snowmaking combined with an expected change in the weather pattern, Winter Park anticipates the Opening Day experience on November 23 to be consistent with the high expectations to which guests have become accustomed,” the company stated in a press release Thursday, Nov. 10.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Priority
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King